We are looking for a developer with a knowledge of PyQT to accelerate the development of Graphical User Interface (GUI) to electronic structure codes.
If your expertise includes:
- Object-oriented programming
- Design of modern GUIs
- PyQT5 framework
- Experience with major OS: Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- Software security
- 3D graphics (is a great asset)
- English language (advanced level is an asset)
- Internet technologies (is an asset)
- Databases (is an asset)
- Computer clusters for scientific computing (is an asset)
- First-principle simulations (is an asset)
do not hesitate to contact us and send us your CV.
The primary occupation of the developer will be a practical design and implementation of GUI for a bunch of sophisticated simulations. Personal interest in learning the intrinsic of the underlying simulations is an asset although no experience in such simulations is required. The GUI developer will be in close contact with the rest of the SIMUNE’s team on a daily basis. The goal of the development is to refactor existing GUI making the addition of modules accessible to the rest of the SIMUNE’s team.