SIMUNE is a company expert in computational simulation of materials and the development of related scientific software tools.
Join our team, we are looking for talented people to expand our young and dynamic team.
Your role will be to help in the development of our in-house developed software and perform duties by maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting our working environment. You will collaborate with current team members in an inclusive and multicultural environment.
We are looking for talented individuals with strong competence in the areas:
- Object-oriented programming.
- Experience with at least one major OS: Windows, Linux, or MacOS.
- GIT distributed version control system.
- Design of modern GUIs: PyQT5 and PySide2 frameworks.
- Internet technologies.
- 3D graphics.
- Computer clusters for scientific computing (is an asset but not mandatory).
The successful applicant
- Is an outstanding individual with strong programming skills.
- Is self-motivated and takes responsibility and initiative.
- Is a team player.
- Enjoys communicating and helping other people.
- Has a positive mindset and is motivated by challenging projects.