Experimental testing is usually an expensive task. Simulations can reduce this cost dramatically by using computational resources. Through simulations it is possible, for example, to predict the properties of materials before they exist and to understand the behavior of materials atom by atom.
By using computing simulation you can:
- Save costs by identifying new materials for new products
- Reduce time-to-market of novel materials and R&D acceleration
- Understand results of measurements
- Provide guidelines to design effective materials for specific applications
- Analysis and characterisation of material properties that are not accesible experimentally
- Study physical and chemical phenomena for every point in the sample at every time