In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 and Article 11 of the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of 5th December, it is hereby recorded:
Responsible for data processing your data
Name: SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L.
Address: Avenida de Tolosa 76, 20018 Donostia – San Sebastián, Spain
You can contact us in any way.
Data Proteccion Officer
The data controller has appointed as data protection delegate to Federico Marchesin and you can contact him throught the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Purpose: To provide services requested by the client.
Legitimation: Execution of a contracted service, consent of the interested party/legal representative and compliance with a legal obligation.
Addreessee: Data will not be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Communications: Sending operational and commercial communications by different means (telephone, sms, e-mail, ordinary or equivalent mail).
Rights: Access, rectification and deletion, as well as other rights, as explained in this document.
What data do we collect through the Web?
We can treat your IP address, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
If you provide us with information in the contact form, you will identify yourself so that we can contact you if necessary.
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
- Fulfillment of our contractual and / or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill the obligations derived from our contractual and / or commercial relationship.
- Sending informative communications about possible incidents or computer security breaches.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
For any other purpose that has previously and expressly been authorized by you, such as:
- Answer your questions, requests or petitions.
- Manage the requested service, answer or process your request.
- Information by electronic means, concerning your application.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided that there is an express authorization.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the Web, about our products and services.
- Improve our business strategy.
- To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your resume or have registered in the selection processes.
- Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show you or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and / or preferences. Said profile can be made through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on said profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
If you contact us by Whatsapp, you must also identify yourself in order to contact you, if it is necessary.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
- Preparation of the budget and monitoring of the same through communications between both parties.
- Information by electronic means, concerning your application.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided there is an express authorization.
- Manage the administrative, communications and logistics services provided by the person in charge.
- Invoicing and timely tax returns.
- Carry out the appropriate transactions.
- Control and recovery procedures.
Electronic information, including whatsapp, about your application.
Network presence: SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. will carry out with the data within each of these networks will be, at most, the treatment that the social network allows to the corporate Profiles. Therefore, SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data recovery: In any case, SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent was obtained punctually and expressly.
- Rights: When, due to the specific nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. is the owner of this domain and has published this website to provide potential visitors with access to information about its solutions and services. The information displayed on the website is made freely available to users who access the website individually and without charge. The commercialisation of the right of access is expressly prohibited.
It is expressly forbidden to copy or reproduce all or part of the information published on any electronic media (web pages, databases or electronic publications) that allows the re-distribution of any information published on this website to multiple users without the prior written consent of the owner.
What channels do we use to obtain your data?
SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L., obtains personal data directly from the interested party through the following channels:
- Email address
- Forms / Questionnaires (Web, electronic or paper format)
- Registering in services offered by SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. in its development and operation Web Platforms.
- Exchange of business cards.
- Directly from the interested parties.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data that SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. collects through the different channels (web page, WhatsApp, e-mail, electronic or paper forms and documents) within its activity, are treated with the following purposes:
- Managing and processing any type of request for information in relation to the services we offer.
- Keeping our clients and interested parties informed about our services, and about those subjects that we consider to be of professional interest.
- Preparation of contracts (service contracts and employment contracts)
- Personnel selection processes for a job position.
Accuracy of information.
SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. makes the highest effort to ensure that the information published on its website is accurate and up-to-date. However, SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. is not responsible for the consequences of reading it.
SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. takes all appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of information. This includes internal reviews of our information collection, storage and processing practices, as well as physical and logical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the systems in which the information is stored.
All our staff have signed a confidentiality agreement and are aware of the data protection policy, and in the case of third parties who, in compliance with a service, may have access to files containing personal data under the responsibility of SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. , this service will be regulated in accordance with Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided by the owners. If you provide us with third party data, you must first inform and request their consent, or else you will release us from any liability for failing to comply with this requirement.
What about children’s data?
We do not process data from children under the age of 14. Therefore, the user must refrain from providing them if he or she is under that age or, if applicable, from providing data from third parties under that age. SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. disclaims any liability for failing to comply with this provision.
Will we communicate electronically?
It will only be made to process your request if it is one of the means of contact you have provided us with.
If we make commercial communications they will have been previously and expressly authorized by you.
What can you do if you do not want to receive commercial communications?
In accordance with the LSSSI, you may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services and express your opposition to receiving advertising information by sending an email from the account to unsubscribe with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line to the following address: email@example.com.
To whom will your data be sent?
Your data will be kept under strict security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and security of the same. Similarly, they will only be assigned to the entities and for the following purposes:
- Entities and suppliers that provide services SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. for the correct execution of our activities and projects. These entities and suppliers are duly accredited and sign the corresponding data processing contract with us in compliance with current data protection regulations.
- To give you examples of the services we provide and which may involve the processing of your personal data on behalf of SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. We can mention, but not limited to: multidisciplinary professional services, legal advice, technological services, IT, messaging and distribution, maintenance, security and surveillance, advertising and marketing, call center, etc….
- Official bodies and entities in compliance with the regulations and laws in force.
Any international transfer of data using American applications will be adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement, which ensures that American software companies comply with European privacy data protection policies.
What Rights do you have?
- To know if we are processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current legislation:
- a) The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data and while the accuracy of the same is being checked.
- b) the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- c) the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- d) the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
- To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured format, of common use or mechanical reading. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager that you designate. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke consent to any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, please let us know so we can keep it up to date.
When you exercise your rights of suppression, opposition, limitation or withdrawal of your consent, SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
All these rights can be exercised by contacting us at the following addresses:
- SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L.
Avenida de Tolosa 76, 20018 Donostia – San Sebastián, Spain or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us for them by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
Always remember that you must always exercise any of the rights we have given you, that these forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card, so that we can verify your identity…
If you are represented by someone, you must attach a copy of their ID card, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
The forms can be submitted in person, by letter or by e-mail to the above address of the above mentioned person in charge.
Also, if you are not satisfied with how we have dealt with your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the website www.aepd.es.
How long does it take to get back to you on the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but no later than one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked to us.
Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods of time, including the period within which a judge or court may request them in accordance with the period of limitation of legal actions.
The data processed will be kept until the legal deadlines mentioned above expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain them, or, if there is no such legal deadline, until the data subject requests that they be deleted or revokes the consent given.
We will maintain all information and communications relating to customers or the provision of our service, for the duration of any warranties or liabilities for our products or services, to address any claims.
When the user is browsing our website, the server where it is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of your computer, the day and time when the visit begins, when the visit is abandoned, as well as information about the different consulted sections. It is necessary for the server to know these data to be able to communicate and send the request made and that it can be seen on the screen through the browser, so it is necessary to have your browser’s cookies activated to be able to use certain services of the Web.
If you wish, you can configure your browser so that it will notify you on the screen if you are going to receive a cookie. The user can configure their computer so that it does not receive these cookies, but this fact will prevent the use of certain services on the web.
Access and/or use of this portal owned by SIMUNE ATOMISTICS S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from that access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.